Tuesday 1 December 2009

A Chore?

I know I know I just said I'd leave you alone but then something occured to me. Television was first made to show news, important events and things to entertain you right? Well I have to ask, do you think today, sometimes, this activity appears more as a chore than a lesuire? 

Take for example, if you had been watching a series, it would be annoying to miss a part so even if the only thing you want to do is have a nice mug of hot chocolate and curl up in your bed you have to sit in front of the television and watch your stupid show. This then becomes more of a chore than a lesuire and you don't enjoy what you're seeing. 

I just wondered if anyone else had noticed this new level of stupidity human beings have risin too, because being at home I seemed to have notcied this.

1 comment:

  1. I have some middle aged person advice (Is 38 middle aged?). I will always miss a programme when doing something more exciting. Also don't watch that much. Don't turn TV on until 2030. Always enjoy life, it is your only one.

    Like the new blog layout

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...