Tuesday 1 December 2009

New Things and Christmas...

Well well well here I am again...

I changed the layout of my blog as you may have noticed because I find this cooler. Don't you just think it's wonderful? 

I also noticed that my friend Jessica has started a blog, so I'm following that because she makes me laugh. Even though I assume I shall be there for some of the events she describes. 


Then there's the whole, I have a follower who actually doesn't know me personally thing which made me smile. 


And today I got my bandages taken off and I got to peer at my lovely scars. Eww. No they're not proper scars yet and they're still swollen but don't worry they will be. Well I just realized how sick that made me sound, they will be. God my mind is messed up. I'm sure Agent X (to give Jess a completely random codename) will see the funny side in that. 


Anywho I was politely surprised today when I got many reviews for a story I have been writing. It made me smile as people really seem to like what I find pathetic ramblings. On the site I go by a codename which Agent X would also find funny but that is another story for another day. Anyway basically the codename means you shall never find me. 


Well...I found that Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to get for anyone. If you have ideas please comment because that would greatly help me :).

Double also... Misfits is showing on E4 at the moment and it's like cool...so you should watch it. Even online if you don't get E4 because it's awesome!



Anywho...I think I shall go now because I'm kind of like...tired. 


Goodbye my lovelies. 

ESCAPE THE FATE ON FRIDAY! WOOOH!!!



1 comment:

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...