Sunday 15 November 2009

Drenched :(

So yesterday was Saturday here in jolly old. I can tell you now I was not Jolly. I don't think anyone was Jolly. I went out with my friends in my wheelchair because obviously I had nothing better to do and I'd been cooped up in hospital for six days so I wanted to go out :). Well we went out and had a boring yet nice time until it started to rain, and when I say rain I mean pour and when I say pour I mean imagine giants throwing buckets of water on us relentlessly and you've got it. The houses at the bottom of my road were flooding there were little rivers running down the streets and there were 60-70mph winds. So yeah not the best first day out. I got soaked through, my friends had to push me through rivers to get up to the house. When I came in I was dripping water everywhere as were my friends. It was rolling off us. 

Apart from that though...

Today I found this My Life As A Movie Soundtrack thingy and you have to put your Ipod on shuffle, press next so the first song is random and not the one you were listening to then write down the name of the song next to the first part of the list. Then you press next again, don't listen to the whole song because then it takes aaaggggeesss! And it's not you making your life lol. Seriously though I pressed next on every song and just wrote it down. I'll give you my list in a sec. It worked quite well, some of the songs you have to think about relating to the thing but apart from that it's okay. Oh and sometimes you might have to think about the beat rather than the actual song but listen to the words of most :). I swear I didn't cheat I just literally wrote down what the song that came on was. So look at mine and then have a go yourself. If you don't have an Ipod try just using your songs on the computer because I know windows media player has a shuffle option....or mine does :) anyway...


Here: My Life As A Movie Soundtrack

Opening Credits: Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan
Waking Up: The Killer Anna - Medic Droid
First Day At School: The Little Things - Good Charlotte
Falling In Love: Wherever You Will Go - The Sign
Fight Song: Live Like You’re Dying - Lenka
Breaking Up: Bring Me Down - Lenka
Prom Night: Call And Return - HelloGoodbye
Life: Just Dance - Lady Ga Ga
Mental Breakdown: Vampires Will Never Hurt You - My Chemical Romance
Flashback: The Power Of Love - Celine Dion
Getting Back Together: Amazing - Westlife
Wedding: I’ll Be There - Jackson 5
Birth Of A Child: Knock Knock - Lenka
Final Battle: Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Funeral Song: How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
Final Credits: Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance


I am awear this is only one of the lists you can get. They can be in different orders or longer with extra things and stuff but this is the one I did. So have fun and let me know what you think of mine and what yours is :).

3 comments:

  1. OK then, will let you know how it goes........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, just done my list, very funny, lots of smiles! Will blog it later, but do you want a CD - though you have to send me yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mean do I want the CD which you made about your life? Because that would be cool :). And okay I'll send you mine.

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...