Tuesday 3 November 2009

Halloween and Sharp.....er Spoons...

Well...I know I haven't posted for ages so please attack me with sharp....spoons. Hmmm....rather pathetic finish there with spoons but I suppose I'd rather no be attacked with things that might actually hurt. Anyway...

I have a humble package of information I'm dying to share with....um....no-one because only people that probably already know read this but anyway I suppose if anyone stumbles onto this and is interested in my boring life then it will be fine and dandy. They might even find something intereting on here.

Anyway Halloween...


So this Halloween we decided to go trick or treating because this might be the last year we can. Obviously we all decided to dress up. We chose to be our favorite horror movie characters but in the end we just ended up like a bunch of dead people and a cat. So you wanna see a picture?




So what do you think? Huh? I'm the one in the center, to the right (holding the phone) is Jess, Olivia (Our year 7 friend) is on my other side. The blond behind her is Amy, the one poking up above my head is Sarah and next to her with the ears on is Shannon. (She looked more like a cat in real life :))
 


You can't see Shannon and Sarah that well in this, or Amy and Olivia but you see most of Jess and I. I think the rose is a nice touch :). I did actually carry that around with me too. 
 

Even though I look like a bit of an idiot in this I think it's by far the coolest picture. Jess looks proper cool with her fringe over her eyes and Shannon, Sarah and Amy look amazingly funny. 


Anyway...


We went trick or treating and while we were out the weirdest thing happened that just about freaked the hell out of all of us. Olivia the little year 7 came up to me and mumbled something and so I asked what she said as you would and she said "I want to grope someone". Well I stopped put my hand on her arm and ducked my head down to the side a bit, like adults do when their talking to children and I said "What did you say?" she looked at me and said, "I wanna group someone. Can I?" So I just kinda went ergh...then I said "Why don't you ask Shannon." Because Shannon is the one that is friends with her most and I didn't really know how to say err....no that's a little weird. So then Sarah comes over to us (we were walking behind the others) ans says "What's up guys?" and Olivia looks across me to Sarah on my other side and says "I want to grope someone." So Sarah and I looked at each other like errr....and Oliva cuts across us to walk on the other side of Sarah and goes "Fine I'll grope myself then." and started feeling her boob. Obviously we were completly freaked out and told everyone else, then everyone was like errr...so apart from Amy falling down a step and that the rest of the trick or treating went all right.


We got home and ordered a Pizza, which while we were out Olivia had continually told us she didn't like, and sat in my room eating sweets. Everyone was staying over apart from Olivia and between you and me we were quite glad of that now. Anyway she told a scary story which made no sense and everyone was questioning it and I believe she got quite fed up but you know, these things happen. There was other mindless chatter including me saying, "I have a scary story....a load of annoying teenagers went into a field and died because they were twats." My friend's laughed because they couldn't question the logic and Olivia tried to copy the story because my friends had given it a round of applause. 


Then the Pizza arrived and Olivia wanted some. We didn't give her any because there was hardly enough for us and she hadn't paid for it. Then her dad turned up and she went home. The rest of the night we watched scary movies and talked to the boys over the phone. 


So Halloween was good. 


Then before all this we have had half term. SO this meant I went to the hospital. 


You'll never guess what happened I got a date for the operation. And what date is it? 4th of December. When I'm meant to be going to see Escape The Fate and Hollywood Undead. I nearly cried but what can you do eh?


Anywho...


Then obviously Joelle my other friend went to Spain. She got everyone a bracelet. I was happy because I'm building up quite a collection. 



The first one is a load of coloured strings that are into a bracelet and I brought that for myself. Then is a hairband I've had for ages and after their is a small string that came off of the bracelet my friend Alex brought me from Devon, then the big blue bracelet is the one I got from Joelle from Spain, then there is the green one Alex brought me from Devon (the one with the big ball on it) and the last one is the one my friend from out of school (not the one in the pictures) Jess brought me when she went up north. 
 





This is a lighter picture but it doesn't show the colours properly. Anyway I have these on all the time along with my starry sweat-band I wear on the other writst. I'll have to put a picture of that up one day. 


This has been quite a long post but I better go because I'm back at school now. I had today off because of my hip again but tomorrow hopefully I'll be alright to go in. So I'm going to leave now. Bye.




Oh just to add - Don't you think the big yellow bag advert is the weirdest? I might find it online and leave a link HERE! It is very catchy though...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...