Thursday 22 October 2009

Townlings

Well today my friends and I went to town we were townlings. It's been a weird day. I woke up at 9:30 on the dot but stayed in bed until 10:00 because I'm lazy like that. Then I got up and took like an hour to eat cereal. No I kid you not. One hour. 

How? 

Well I'll tell you. I let the dog in and it attacked me for about twenty minutes and this is a problem because my dog is very hyper. So anyways I'm pouring my cereal and I get a text. Well my text sound is a very loud "DING DONG!" so obviously I jumped and spilt it so I had to finish clearing that up. 

Then I actually got the bowl and poured the milk in but my friends kept texting me so I had to keep stopping but eventually I finished so anyway by now it's like 11:00. So I brushed my teeth and hair and had a wash then I shaved my legs, got dressed and put on my make up. Now it's like 11:30. We were meant to be meeting at one. So I didn't do anything except listen for music until 12:30. Then I was about to walk to the bus stop and check the times, go to the shop and wait for the bus but my friend told me we're meeting at two instead. So I played tetris for a bit. You should check out the site it's kinda addictive. I'll post a link once I've finished my story. 

Anywho so I got to about 13:20 and I went to talk to my other friend who was at her mum's salon down the road. I talked to her until I got the bus. 

There were two chav's sitting behind me and they were talking loudly and sometimes about me. It was quite flattering but still scary. Anyway, you know when you get on a bus and there's always that one beautiful teenage girl that's sitting by the window texting or looking out or something and you look at them and think wow. Yeah? Well I realized on that bus I would of been that girl so it made me smile :). Anyway, then I got to town and after meandering around a shop by the bus station for a bit I met my friends and we went shopping. 

I brought:

- A black jacket.
- My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade (£4 in sale)
- My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (£4 in sale)
- Maybelline Dream Matt Powder 
- Collection 2000 Magic Length Mascara 
- Miss Sporty Eye Pencil 001
- Maybelline 605 beige nude/ naked beige eyeshadow
- Collection 2000 05 gold digger eyeshadow
- Kerrang 


I think that's it. :/. But still that will last me, considering I've got some old stuff left, for about half a year at least if not a year. So WOOH! 


Anyway I am planning on taking full advantage of the CD sale in HMV because I am trying to build up my collection as I realized on my phone I have a lot of music but my actual CD collection is quite pathetic. 


That's all for now. I promised that tetris link so....


TETRIS

Have fun tetrising.



Cheerie Bye Bye. 



1 comment:

  1. I remember when I used to buy make up. Actaully I never brought a lot and have never really mastered putting it on, so I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...