Friday 16 October 2009

Argh..

Argh...

So today I was off school again because of my hip. It's suckish I know. Anyway...

I have done absoloutly nothing so I might do something soon, like have a shower, because I feel like it and normal people shower, because it's not nice to be dirty. 

Anywhoo....I have nothing to look forward too except on Halloween my peoples are staying at my house so we can wath scary movies and freak ourselves out :). 

Apart from that I have done nothing. Although I have to ask do you people know how cold it is?

I mean seriously I know England is cold but this is becoming stupid I mean...my mother asked me to get some fresh air so Iopend a window and it was like freezing so I closed it I was like pffttt....no way. It's freezing, and it wouldn't be so bad if we had like snow later on but we don't. We get no snow because we is beside the sea. And I know you're all thinking that sucks right? 

I got Kerrang the other day and although there was some REALLY good stuff in there, I was very dissapointed. Because there were no posters and that is suckish... Because my room has a serious lack of posters. I must get Kerrang next week too. 

Hummm....I wonder what day it comes out. I usually just get it on a sunday...must find that out. 

So at the moment I'm watching Wrestling which I know some people are like, err... but I like it so MEH! I shall defend the wrestling to the ends of the earth. 


Anyhow...Imma go and watch it. Because it deserves my full attention.. :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...