Sunday 11 October 2009

Suckish Sundays

So obviously it's sunday. Yeah suckish right? 

What do I do on Sunday? Well what an interesting question and I would like to thank Jim The Magic worm for asking it. So many ways to answer that question....

Nothing 

Nada

Zip 

Zilch

Sleep

Take your pick of the above. 

As it turns out I've got an operation coming up and so I've been off school all last week since I've been in pain...so really I have done nothing. 

Today my friend is round and we're writing a story. What can I look forward too later? Nothing but homework. I seem to have an awfully boring life at the moment. Well tomorrow is Monday. And now you're thinking that I'm an idiot for pointing this out. However it has very cataclysmic events for me. I'm having the second dose of my cervical cancer jab. 

These people just don't get it. It's not us it's them and their stupid boy penises. 

Anywho....

That also means I'll be in school taking boring lessons, stressing about the homework I haven't done and counting down to Friday. 

Fridays are the best day of the week and this Friday will be particularly good because it's the end of term. So that makes me happy :).

Apart from that not much is going on at all. 

I'm going to see ESCAPE THE FATE in London on the 4th of December but the excitement has yet to sink in. 

Now I really must get on with the stuff I just cannot be bothered to start. Which is probably bull because I most likely won't start it until around eight tonight when I will then proceed to fall asleep because I only slept for two hours last night. So yeah imma go and get on with that.....

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Actually I don't really care if you do I hope you do but...ahh whatever. :).

1 comment:

  1. Like the background, impressed by the list of music, sad that you think life is so boring. Hope you hear abou the operation soon.
    love KT
    The cyrstal helped then

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...