Monday 19 October 2009

Inside Jokes...

Does it piss you off when people steal your inside jokes? 

I was just thinking about it today and I don't mean to be rude to anybody but it pisses me off. My friends sometimes do it and I can see why because the friends of mine and I that were actually involved use it all the time. 

For example... 

My friend Sarah and I were in biology and she wrote me a note. I don't remember what it said at first but I remember asking 'why?' and she wrote back 'because we're cool like that.' But since we'd started writing the notes the lecture had finished and we had started the practical....or were of meant to. Anywho...I read the last bit out loud. I said 'because we're cool..' then I looked at Sarah and then I realized I hadn't read it all so I looked back down and read 'like that.' Bear in mind I said this all out loud so Sarah was cracking up. She goes (taking the piss of course) 'because we're cool.....hesitation...like that.' And now whenever someone asks why, or I ask her, or she asks me, or sometimes we just say it anyway, we say 'because we're cool.....hesitation.....like that.' And now all my other friends use it and it pisses me off because they weren't even in the lesson, they just picked it up. And it's like FUCK OFF IT'S NOT YOURS! Y'know what I mean?


Just thought I'd post that. :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...