Saturday 17 October 2009

Well...

I am very tired. It is 3:17 am in England and I am very very tired. 

I know you're thinking is there any point to this post. And I'm thinking no. Not really. But I'm going to do it anyway. Just for the heck of it. I read a quote today which says 'We are born wet, naked and hungry. Things get worse.' It made me laugh. 

Obviously now you all think I'm a horrible person but I'm not. Not really. It just struck me as funny. And it's not funny at all. Blah. This is a boring post. I'm tired. 

Right anyways....

I thought I'd use this time to recommend movies because....I have no idea why...but I did. 

Zombieland. 
It's only just come out but it is one of THE BEST films I have ever seen. I was so cracked up. It's just like funny as...ummm....something really funny.

Then there's umm....well okay so I actually haven't seen many films lately. But if I had I would totally recommend some. Anyway...

 TRAILER 

So watch the trailer and tell me what you think because it is one funny movie and I recommend it to everyone. 

Anyway...it's 3:26 am so I'm going to bed like a normal person. 

Goodbye..

Well would you look at that. It just hit 3:27. 


Goodbye people. 


Oooh wait....just thought about something...


This trailer looks emmmense. 


The Stepfather


TRAILER


Haven't seen it yet but it looks good eh?


Anyway it's 3:36 so goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Saw the trailer for Zombieland - did bring a smile to my face I must say, not sure if it's for me though. Heh I've been to see Julie and Julia (seriously a great film)

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...