Sunday 11 October 2009

Random Thinkings :).

Well I just went to my friends house and we were discussing music and stuff. It got me thinking. 

1. Why do people laugh at things that really aren't that funny?

You see she spilt water but not on herself and yet she thought it was on herself so she was getting all in a tizz for a while and I started laughing but the situation really wasn't funny at all so what the hell was I laughing for? See now I couldn't tell you. She couldn't tell you infact I don't think even the fly on the wall could tell you. So why was I laughing. I have no idea. But I couldn't stop and I laughed so much it hurt. So you see...I spent a good five minuets of my life wasting my time laughing. Yet I doubt it was wasting it because I was happy...Argh...I confuzzle myself. 

2. Why do people hate, say they hate or otherwise dislike the people married to idols that they have a slight crush on? 

I have no idea. And it's not from lack of knowledge or experience because trust me I've been there done that got the t-shirt and thrown it away. I think surely if people love their idols as much as they say they do they wouldn't want to steal them away from people they love and are happy with. It's completly fickle, disliking someone for no other reason than they are in love with someone you like but have no chance with. It's stupid. That of course got us on to the topic of what would you do if they walked into the room. Well we were thinking about it and I think that I would be rather surprised to be honest. No one ever says that though. They don't think to question good things. 

3. What gives people the right to judge? 

People sit around and mope or do absolutely nothing of importance when they need to get something done. It's because they're lazy. It's human nature but yet I can't agree with it. I am one of the laziest people on the earth but yet I cant get motivated no matter how much I try. And I know people who sit around and do nothing but pass judgments on celebrities. How unfair is that. These people have actually done something with their life and you who have done nothing are sitting around judging them. They bring enjoyment to people and you sit and moan about how much money they have. If you want money get out there and do something. Also you moan about the bad examples they set. Now these people sure as hell didn't ask to be role models. It's not their fault the papers publish all of this about them. So why are we blaming them. Blame the damn papers . Their setting the bad example. I mean think about it. Really. There are people out there doing a lot worse things but we don't judge them because what, they're not famous. How bloody hypocritical. I mean you have a right to dislike them but geez.


4. Why are people fake?

We were having a discussion about someone we know and how fake she is. Now I know this is not a very nice thing to do but anyway...we discussed how people first are one thing then they try to be another then another and so on. Why do they do it? If your not being yourself then you aren't really liked. The person that is liked is the person you are pretending to be. And when people find out you're fake they don't like either of you. I mean if for example you tell me you like Escape The Fate and I ask what your favorite song is and you say you like them all and I say if you had to pick. A real fan could list most every song and why or why not they like it but still come up with no answer. Or they could simply say an answer. However a fake fan would say they couldn't pick and then not be able to expand on that. So they obviously don't like the music. Is popularity really that important that they have to lie to feel accepted?

These were just a few thoughts I had while laughing about silly things. 

Question of the day - Are we living in a stable and well rounded society? Or Are we living in a world of liars, fakes, hypocrites and those who are just plain mean?

Well peace out people :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...