Saturday 17 October 2009

Friendlings...

I realized I haven't seen my out of school friendlings for a while so I invited Jess round tomorrow. She is going to sleep over and she might also come to london with me when I go to the hospital. Like ovbiously she won't be allowed in but I will have company then and I won't be as scared. My mum got annoyed with me because I said that I would rather hold Jess's hand that hers. 

Well to be honest who would you prefer...your mother who although lovely just tells you everything is going to be fine. Your father who tells you shut up being stupid. Or your friend who won't pretend it's all sunshines and rainbows but will tell it like it is. Eh? Yeah that's what I thought. 

So anyway....I haven't had much going on with me lately. 
I posted a new chapter of Things I Should Of Done. 
And I've nearly finished writing the next chapter of Temptation Is A Fine Art. 
So yeah that's all good. 

So I'll update this more later. I was going to put a link to a documentary I saw on here but I can't find one so...I won't do that.


Goodbye. 



 

1 comment:

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...