Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Mother Of All Fiascos!

Ahh dear. These last few days I have had the fiasco to rival all fiascoes. Yes my friends I have no problem saying this as it is completely and utterly true. 

Those of you who know me personally will know that when I was younger I had blond hair and about a year ago now I dyed it black. Ah interesting, your saying, but what the hell does this have to do with me? Well I'll tell you.

The other day I decided it was about time I sorted out my roots again because they were showing. So my friend Jess and I went to town and while we were there we brought some dye. Now somehow she convinced me to go blond again. Seeing the problem yet?

Well anyway we got this dye and my mother and father were out supposedly until about seven. So we decided to do it. We put it all on as normal except we ran out half way through. Problem 1. Easily solved though and Jess ran to the shop by my house and brought some more. So we finished this and waited. Obviously then we washed it off. My hair had bright white blonder roots about four inches each and then it was a dark ginger. Problem 2. And let me tell you, it was a big problem. It had patches of brown and black and bright orange, I looked like A canvas with paint splashed randomly on. Terrible. When I looked at it I almost fainted. "YOUR MOTHER CAN NOT SEE THIS!, SHE'LL KILL ME!" Jess said. So she called her mother, explained the situation and asked if I could spend the night at her house. Her mum is pretty cool so she agreed and we decided to pack up and leave. It was about 5:30 so we thought we had bags of time before my parents came home. Well, I called my mother and asked her if I could stay at Jess's and she said yes. Then I asked when they would be home. "Well," she said, "Your dad's just paying for something but we're in town we'll be home in 5 minuets." "Oh, we'll be gone." I said quickly. Problem 3.


I ran into the bedroom where Jess was collecting her stuff and said Jess they're coming home. She replied I know. "No." I said, "You don't understand they're coming home now!" My eyes were so wide I thought my eyeballs would pop out. "Oh my god!" Jess said and we started throwing pj's and stuff into her bag. She threw a hoodie at me and I pulled it on and put the hood up. Then we ran into the bathroom and rinsed out the tub and legged it down the stairs. I mean really I actually fell into the front door I was hurtling down them so fast. We pulled our shoes on and ran outside. They're were some people walking home from school (I'm on holidays and this Jess is home schooled) and they said to me "It's not raining you know." Trying to be mean but I ignored them because Jess and I were laughing so hard. 


We then walked to Sainsbury's and brought another dye. Her mother picked us up, we went to hers had dinner and then dyed it again. Unfortunately we only had enough for half of it. Problem 4. So we let it set and washed it out. Then in the morning Jess's mother went to Tesco's and brought some more before dropping Jess and I off at my house. My parents were out again so we dyed the rest. I now have a light ginger shock of hair. I called my mum and told her about it and actually she likes it. PHEW!

I went to the shop to get some milk for my mother and one of my other friends saw me and screamed. It is a bit of a big change.

But just to make things more annoying, Jess was meant to meet her boyfriend Matt from college and she missed the bus. Problem 5. So they talked on the phone and in the middle of their deciding where to meet the phone cut out and she called me and asked what to do. I said to come back to my house and he'd probably work out to meet her here. He did and then when he turned up I realized they were going to miss the bus to Jess's house so they had to run off again. I presume they got home okay because they haven't come back :).


So as you can see I've had a hectic few days. I'll post a picture of my new hair so people can tell me what they think. 


God I think I've had enough excitement for a good few days.







When I get the others off Jess from the other day I'll put those up too you have to see them. 

At least I got a nice top though, it looks like I'm wearing a blue cardie over a gray top held up by your bust but I'm not, it's cool but not very warm. 


Like I said tell me what you think. :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the hair. You should discuss this with Emma - her blog or on flickr! You can get to her blog from mine - she's yumptatious (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mum probably wouldn't have killed you - she's done a lot lot worse in her time!

    ReplyDelete

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...