Monday 12 October 2009

Mopy Monday

See what I did with the alliteration there people? 

Anyways...so Monday goes how it usually does. Roll out of bed in the morning, run late, meet friends, go inside, lesson, lesson, BREAK, lesson, form, LUNCH, lesson, lesson, HOME!


I like the last bit best. Anyway so tonight I have a lot of homework to do, mostly Spanish then I just need to sleep. I might watch the corps bride though...hummm...


I had my jab today that went well for me although my poor friend Harriett got really scared and refused to have it done only to be coaxed back inside by yours truly. Then she started squeezing my hand like she was in child birth or something, I she asked me to tell her something funny so I told her to think about Mr. Higgins (history teacher) when he gets too into things and starts dressing up as people from different time periods. She started laughing. Then the nurse told her she was done and she says 'Is that it?' I swear I was in more pain that she was. She got herself all in a tizz for nothing. Gosh. 


Anyway my hip really hurt today so I had to go and see Mrs Miller our SDL (student development leader/ head of house) and she told me she'd have to sit with me and my mum to discuss my timetable and lessons so that I could do them and not have to stay off. I'm already taking the maximum amount of pain killers but the stairs make them almost non-effective. So have to see what happens there apart from that my day was pretty boring.


53 DAYS UNTIL ESCAPE THE FATE AND HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD!



1 comment:

Anyways let me know what your thinking of my life right now...